Chapter Fifteen Picks: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
1. Stripe Strappy Swing Dress • I love a cute sundress for summer. This one is easy for everyday wear and for dressing up. With a cutout back and a loose, flowy fit, you can easily go from day to night.
2. Posie Strappy Camisole • Just the cutest summer top! French tuck it into a denim skirt or layer it with a cardigan; it’s so easy to wear with any look. And it comes in five more colors, including a floral pattern.
3. Wood Handle Faux Leather Tote • This is such a good summer catch-all bag. Throw all your daily needs in and head out the door. I’m loving the wood handle detail, that adds a bit of interest to the piece. It also in red and black.
4. Bandi Platform Wedge Sandal • So I am loving wedges like this. These platforms give you height without the discomfort. I’ve worn shoes like this to brunch, out dancing, and just casually during the day. So easily convertible! This cute pair also comes in black and olive!
5. Palm Ear Crawler Earrings • Fun earrings can spice up any outfit. Palm print is always a must in the summer and now you can bring that trend to your ears. The perfect way to bring a bit of the tropics into your day. They also come in silver.
6. Culture Embroidered Paperbag Skirt • There’s nothing quite as classic as a paperbag skirt. The print on this makes it so summery. With a silky tank top tucked in, this look is perfect for a casual summer day.
7. Steve Madden Slide Sandal • An easy sandal like this is perfect for a summer day. Just slip it on an go. The style is simple but can elevate any outfit. I’m obsessed with this vibrant blue but it comes in a total of three colors.
8. Girl Boss Square Hoop Earrings • Recently, I’ve been pretty obsessed with cute hoops and these are no exception. A play on the typical hoop earrings, these square ones have a modern and edgy flair. They’re simple enough to throw on any look and that’s the best kind of earring.
9. Leopard Print Genuine Calf Hair Pouch • A pouch with a punch. This leopard print clutch will be a statement for sure. Pair it with a little black dress and you’ll be ready for a night out.
10. Cutout Fit & Flare Dress • I love a cute floral dress for summer. Throw it on in the morning and be bright and sunny all day. Pair this with some wedges and statement earrings for an elevated casual look. This cute little dress also comes in red.
11. Button Front Dress • The color of this dress is so pretty. Dusty rose is honestly like an obsession at this point. This sweet dress is great for a day out brunching or exploring. The style is so easy and comfy that all day wear will be no problem.
12. Zip Through Denim Skirt • Me and denim skirts have been a couple recently. I can’t seem to stop buying them. But they’re just so cute and easy, and a basic that can be paired with just about anything. This front-zip one has a bit of an edge to it, putting a twist on a classic. Pair it with a black top and a bomber jacket for a cool, trendy look.
13. ‘Sailors Knot’ Mini Stud Earrings • I mean, what adorable earrings, right? These little studs are made for a nautical inspired look. Pair with all your navy, stripes, and linens to complete your costal summer look. These cuties also come in rose gold and silver.
14. Scalloped Faux Leather Tote • Give me anything scalloped any time anywhere! Always an obsession; will always wear. Call it a weakness. This adorable tote is perfect for a day in the city or at the beach or anywhere really. I’m loving the lilac but the tote also comes in ivory and pink.
15. Cali Espadrille Platform Sandal • The classic espadrille wedge for summer. This summer basic will go with your dresses, your skirts, and your crisp summer pants. Don’t believe me? They also come in black leather and gold leather so try to find a look they can’t be paired with.
16. Linen Button Paperbag Miniskirt • Alright, back again with the paperbag waist, I can’t help it. But this one is too cute to resist. The tied belt and the buttons are just the cutest details. Plus, the tan is a great transition color for the fall.
17. Kendra Scott Ellie Earrings • A Kendra Scott staple, these earrings are the perfect convertible earrings; slightly dressy but still able to be casual. I love the ones shown, the opal (it’s my birthstone) but this style also comes in three other stones.
18. Sherbet Stripe Button Back Tie Tee • I’ve never seen a more fun tee. This one just screams summer to me and not because it has sherbert in the name. The combination of the stripes and the colors just screams fun August days. The perfect shirt for all your late summer vacay plans.
19. Hi Sugarplum! Kamari Gingham Top • Created by fellow blogger Cassie Freeman, this cute top is so classic for summer. Gingham and ruffles are such a good combination. Paired with white denim and silver accents makes for a fun summer day. This cutie also comes in black gingham.
20. Suede Clutch • I love everything about this clutch! The color is gorgeous, I love the tassel, the suede. It’s all so perfect together. It’s an accessory for every look because also comes in cognac, black, and pink.
Shop this post and more of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks:
Leave a Reply